Big Mouth's house rules
This site aims to give young people a place to discuss problems, generate ideas and solutions for some of society’s most serious problems and showcase existing examples of youth-led community projects you're already involved with.
However, to be a part of this community you must be able to sign up to and agree to these simple rules:
1. You must be aged 16 to 25 and live in the UK. If you don't fit into this group, you might want to check out this discussion instead: http://www.ncvo-vol.org.uk/networking-discussions/discussions/bigger-picture/-state-sector-8
2. When adding content, don’t give out personal details and never, ever give them out on a public forum or to someone you don't know. Personal details could be, for example, your messenger id, email address, mobile number or any pictures. The same is true of any of your family and friends' details or photos).
3. Don't share your log in details and password with anyone.
4. Don't post inappropriate comments or material, and please respect other peoples' opinions and standpoints.
5. You mustn't upload anything that's copyright protected to your profile. This means that only photos you have taken yourself can be shared. You can however post links to websites.
6. Don't retaliate or reply if someone does or says something you don't like or you think other people on the site may not like. Just report it to the central team via email or clicking on the "flag" buttons.
7. Cyber bullying is never okay and it is never too late to tell someone if something makes you feel uncomfortable. If you are unlucky enough to have a bad experience don't hesitate to report it.
8. The site will be monitored centrally and any material or postings found to be unsuitable will be removed. Anyone found to be abusing the site will be blocked.